What data do we collect?
DKM Driving collects the following data:
- Name, address, email address, mobile number
- Driving licence number, and driving licence check code information
- Theory and practical driving test information, dates, times, and reference numbers
- Driving experience information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide DKM Driving with most of the data we collect, through submitting contact forms, messages whilst booking driving lessons, etc.
DKM Driving may also receive your data indirectly from the DVSA when viewing your theory or practical driving test information online.
How will we use your data?
DKM Driving collects your data so that we can:
- Provide driving lessons or other services to you
- Contact you with updates to driving lessons, services, or theory or practical driving tests
If you submit your email to us for theory test support, we will share your email address with Driving Test Success to enable you to access free theory test support.
Your data is stored securely on Total Drive – the diary management system we use.
Upon your request, we can book a theory or practical driving test for you, sharing your information (provided by you), with the DVSA.
How do we store your data?
DKM Driving securely stores your data on instructor’s personal, password protected computers, laptops, or phones. Any paper records are stored securely with Laura at DKM Driving, in locked filing cabinets or safe boxes.
DKM Driving will keep your data and information for 5 years.
Once this time period expires, your digital data will be deleted, and paper records and data will shredded securely.
DKM Driving do not send marketing information directly to you. All marketing and advertising is done through our Facebook page.
DKM Driving may, however, contact you from time to time to provide information in relation to driving lessons, services, important DVSA updates, theory and practical driving test updates, and government advice that is important for you to be aware of.
If you would prefer not to receive these important updates, you can opt out at any time.
What are your data protection rights?
DKM Driving would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
Everyone is entitled to the following:
- The right to access the information we hold about you
- The right to rectify any information that we hold, that you believe is incorrect or incomplete
- The right to erase any information we hold about you, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to request for us to transfer your data to another organisation or business
If you make a request, we will endeavour to respond and complete your request within 7 working days. You can make any requests to Laura at DKM Driving, on 07982 493422.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Information Commissioners Office registration number: ZA815915